Admission procedure for all English language programs at University of Social Sciences includes two stages:
- registration in online admission portal apply.san.edu.pl
- submitting the original of the entry qualification documents to the Admissions Office.
STEP 1: Register in the online admission portal and uploading required documents to the online application form:
- Copy of maturity certificate or higher secondary certificate or International Baccalaureate or European Baccalaureate with attachment (for Bachelor or Enginere program)
- Copy of Bachelor's diploma or Enginere's diploma or Master's diploma or equivalent with transcript of records (for Master program)
- Copy of an ID card (for UE citizens) or a passport (for non-UE citizens, page with photo)
- 1 photo (3,5 x 4,5)
- Language certificate or English Language Declaration (check: Language requirements)
- International Student Declaration (if it's required)
Additionally for International Students
- Legalization/Apostille (exceptions: citizens of Ukraine and Belarus) - if you don't have Legalization/Apostille, please submit the diploma and transcripts to the Admissions Office for verification)
- Copy of the Polish visa or Residence Card
STEP 2: The Admissions Committee of the University will evaluate your documents within 3 working days and if there is something missing, they will ask you to complete your application.
STEP 3: After a positive verification of your application and documents by the Admissions Committee, you will be asked to pay the application fee.
STEP 4: Visit the Admissions Office within 7 days and submit the originals of all required documents.
Admission procedure for Clark University programs is given here: http://www.clarkuniversity.eu/admission/admission-procedure